• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Graphics!!

Yes Chris (Z), I am between boats until the 240 gets here, and I can agree with god, it gets tough to remember what you read sometime and we all misread things. I have done it before and unfortunately, will do it again! At least we all love Checkmates!
Several of us have tried to figure out who you are and have a guess, that was a sneaky way for me to try to pinpoint it, sorry, my bad
thumb.gif

It is hard to remember so many things.... ""Several of us have tried to figure out who you are and have a guess, that was a sneaky way for me to try to pinpoint it, sorry, my bad"" What is that supposed to mean? Who I am? A guess, what does that mean???
icon_confused.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Not who you are Z...

People have been trying to figure out who Checkmate God is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Ok... I was a little surprised there...
thumb.gif
Why are we trying to find out who Checkmate God is?

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Well, I guess because he seems like some kind of insider. He has a lot of great pictures and inside info. People keep asking me if I know who he is, and for the record, I don't.

And, if I do find out, I ain't tellin ya.
icon_wink.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Webmaster

Insider??? How so besides those reasons? Where does he get all these pictures though? Why arn't you going to tell us who is his? Isn't he in the army, or so he says?
icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chevy Corvette Z06:
Insider??? How so besides those reasons? Where does he get all these pictures though? Why arn't you going to tell us who is his? Isn't he in the army, or so he says?
icon_confused.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Dude...ask him!
icon_biggrin.gif

Webmaster

icon_biggrin.gif
I KNEW THAT...
icon_biggrin.gif

If your lookin' for an optional way to add graphics, www.racelinedigital.com has over 100 designs to choose from. Obviously if you are only interested in a zillion color paint job then this site isn't for you... Great graphic concepts, lots of colors to choose from, worth checking out if you're crusin' naked...

Later!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CHECKMATE GOD:
LOL am I wanted dead or alive
whats the reward,no army here

insider,you guys make me feel like a spy or something.

Now checkmate might put a bounty on me
icon_eek.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>He's a cowboy....
On a fibreglass horse he rides....
He's wanted.....
WANTED!!!
Dead or Alive...

Webmaster

thumb.gif
Now that is an awesome picture and the comment below says it all. Wheres your army...
eyes.gif
LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CHECKMATE GOD:
You must have me mixed up with somebody else Ive never said I was in the army
icon_razz.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Disturbed is our resident army expert.
icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

icon_biggrin.gif
Nice use of Checkmate for Chickmate Rick. I'll help her too!
icon_biggrin.gif
sleep.gif
What I am, Stoned today, I get everyone messed up, I think I should stick to posting about boats, not who unknown people are!
sleep.gif

Back