• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

hahahahahahaaaaa

captainmorgan

i got to fly my mate to tangeir, at the same time santa was taking off in his sleigh, just hours before the bay froze. i got my last smile before i ever got the chance to burn off the gas i bought that day. it was like riding an airplane with skids, on a bay that looked frozen, just like my face looked when we got in, & still looked the next morning when i thought i woke up. cheek hangover from hell. it was so cold at 70+ that the smile got froze on our faces & knowing we didnt get cold or drowned risking our lives, all for a smile, made it all worth it. dont you agree? we aint fools. those 10 million black geese thought we were. :D

Last edited:
chesapeake bay bird watcher club

you dont have to slow down traffic anymore on the chinco causeway. your going to get a classic closeup, so realistic, you feel the air off their wings, while looking them in the eye, & pet them in mid flight. no gambling allowed onboard, about which one will fly or dive, but them dippers are fast. hahahahaha:cheers:

flying my computer

& i better quit. thanks friends. you caught me before blackout. ive had so much fun that i was scared to fly my mate to work, that i took the long slow safe ride to the island on the mail boat & it nearly killed me& the old ladys on board knew it. i want a radar to mount on my grenade, so a little fog dont block the induced fog. hey friends, im a fool, & going prove it. wait till santa comes in spring. im scared to death of what super dave is going to make me fly this spring. i hope its an airplane, but i guarantee he wont ride in it. hes never got in any boat he made me. no joke, new phone is coming, so i can vid all these crazy speed boats we have, & all i have to do is beg for gas. its going take alot of whiskey make me sit in that only seat in the front of sm3 & hold that center helm during total white out chop. i pity the fools in the back. they might see an alien on the back. dont forget the plexiglass windsheild dave. we dont want get PETA mad.:thumb:

fly or dive?

the most awesome bird watching adventure ive ever seen, for a non bird watcher like me, is the closeup of that goose that misjudged the speed of the boat, and its miscalculation of weather to fl.y or dive. ask me what my wind sheild is made of. then ask me why i cant posess a firearm. im a felon. i dont ever want to hunt with a gun. its more fun with a boat.:rof:

Last edited:
just wait

you folks are getting ready to see why were fools, ile guarantee it. 28 superboat mirage w/ kicker motor so we can sit off bank, & hs18 like terzians, w/ grenade'ssss, except theres only room for me back in the front.:)

Watchin' out the hole time you're WOT for the dive bombin' ones cause I hear they're pretty messy, even worse than the gulls, huh?

nice to be here, here to be nice

all for a smile. thanks friends. this fool appreciates having friends he dont know, especially when there are no friends. but only people with boats that fly can appreciate the only thing that makes the corner of our mouth, touch our ear. 2010:thumb:

happy new year & good luck

not drinking? if i didnt, ide be dead. if i could remember being on my computer, then ide be in rehab. but while you folks & great friends are frozen, if your outside looking at your shrink wrapped boats on a sunny day, praying for the lakes to thaw, im getting one more flight, to try & hit a chunk of ice to bend my prop back, that i just got fixed. thanks for telling me that its winter, our bay will freeze again before long. i like checkmates,& mine is priceless, but the winter freeze has made the ground hard enough to dig out the boats you dont believe we have. look who builds my motors

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 17
sobriety coming soon

my friend says i need sober up, prior to the morning when hes going let me fly this thing thats going blow minds. this could be my rehab by boat. ever heard of that class? relapse is out the question. this summer is going to scare the captain sober. dont tell dave. i want to go slow. hahahahaa:thumb:

thanks i think

im just several minutes from pissing the old lady off & reaching blackout, early on a friday night. the guy im working for is building the baddest a** real log cabin right beside the boat ramp by the new chinco bridge, and being im helping him with the elec & hvac, he is sawing my 24x40 pole barn lumber, that is going to be the birthplace of sm4. superdave said, once i get the garage to put it in, we can work on it. what im afraid of now, is that once the 28 super boat is ready to work on in the conditioned environment, that our condition might hinder the accomplishment:cheers:

Attachments

• smilemaker 2.jpg
    smilemaker 2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
new video capable phone

hope i dont drop it & catch us fools in action by accident. when & if i learn to use it, im going to show you all & introduce you to the mercury madman/fool called einstein/super dave. i walked through a 15 acre graveyard of mercury motors back in the woods, along with about 10 boats, but its whats white under the redneck garage close to the shop, sitting near those aliens, thathas my knees shaking in anticipation. you aint got to believe me. but greg terzian will when he sees one just like his, except 1 seat in front, steering helm in center console, and the captain sober.:lol:heres the mad scientist called MERKMAN

Attachments

• chicken.jpg
    chicken.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5
god bless checkmates & boats

every year i survive another spectacular smilemaking, mindblowing flight, in my smilemaker 1, makes the price go up before i would ever sell this flying machine that helped dave turn me into a fool & almost beat delaware rick. i love this websight as much as my boats, because i can sit here during a blizzard up to 12 inches of snow, & might get drunk enuf tonight, to sober up enuf, to launch my checkmate tomorrow, & not surprise anybody who knows me.:) ive got to go to work by slow boat on tangeir island sometime within next 2 weeks. i dread that hour long ride, but this fool wont need his face taboggan.

ill drink to that

then ill drink to this. were not gone. we aint quit. and damned sure aint slowed down. we dont lie, we dont play, talk sh** or fk around. us fools just dont care about nothing but getting ours. though were froze in, creeks iced up, fortunately, einstein is creating something to blow my mind. its coming in threes,3's, get it? 3 boats, 5 motors, & they aint grenades. ied's hahaha:thumb:

Back