• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

heck with being president

sign0181.gifI guess if I offend the Captain he will tell me, maybe I'll find another quarter and ship it too him to make up for any harm done.:devil:

this thread will be long gone by the time he makes another entrance.
Hes a busy man collecting all his fuel for that next flight.

whoops, another blackout

open mouth, insert foot, tape fingers. oh well. all i know is that i hope they somehow know how much revenue & respect they have lost from the locals. ive never had a problem in 40 years with any marine police who has seen me out there. but those federal boys cost alot of people to avoid their territory and im going to warn every boater there is. dont go there, spend your money somewhere else. paradise is 14 miles west.;)

Huh?

Are you ....sober? it's just that I fully understood your post, don't worry we've all been there, with the foot in mouth thing.
Hope your doing well, sounds like you've got at least one boat working and some fuel:bigthumb:

my heads good finally, starting again

all it too was a miserable attempt to go fishing. it was beautiful when we left the dock in my mate at 3pm. by 4pm, the tide changed & wind came northeast & there we were, close to the ocean at wacheapregue inlet, passengers in shorts, & we got beat to death, soaked, & frozen without a bite, but the smiles came at the ramp, after the flight in.:)

mother nature done me wrong

if i had known the wind would have picked up like that, then i would have took my tunnel boat, & scared the living sh** out myself, & let my passengers experience weightlessness. thats my luck. because i can catch fish without a fishing rod. i was at a stopsign almost home, & the people behind me told me there was half of a 3' long fish hanging from the gearcase of 1 motor. good thing i had my fishing license.

Hey captain, :poke:are you on the wagon. I'm starting to understand you. Maybe I've been drinking more.:cheers:

if i had known the wind would have picked up like that, then i would have took my tunnel boat, & scared the living sh** out myself, & let my passengers experience weightlessness. thats my luck. because i can catch fish without a fishing rod. i was at a stopsign almost home, & the people behind me told me there was half of a 3' long fish hanging from the gearcase of 1 motor. good thing i had my fishing license.

Captain where have you been sailing the must have died down by now:lol:

Back