• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hello all from Mt.Gilead Ohio

Hi, I want to thank everyone on the form for sharing so much info its been a great help so far. My name is Justin and I'm originally from Bucyrus. I do most of my boating on lake Erie.
Enough about me on to the important stuff like the boat! It is a 1982 Enforcer 23' with a 260 merc and alpha drive. I was told it was the first I/O enforcer made. From what i was told it was made from an outboard hull which is why I have absolutely no room in the cockpit. I bought the boat in Bucyrus from a friend last August and revived it from a 20 year slumber. So far i haven't done much other than regular maintenance to get it up and running. Looking forward to another boating season. I will post pics as soon as i figure out how.

Very, very nice! The Enforcers are one of my favorite models.

And welcome from another Buckeye!
I too am a Lake Erie boater. Used to go through Mt Gilead every weekend on the way north.

Back