• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

I would like to buy a used Checkmate

Lizz, I'm going to move this over to the buy and sell forum for ya.
icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

I have a 1970 19' w/ outboard 200hp
nice shape for 4000.00 see it in the buy and sale section or email me for more pic
only thing is its a closed bow

In Ohio Home of Checkmate Powerboats

I have about 8 picture posted in the buy and sell section all she has to do is go to there its under 19' checkmate for sale
I was hoping to help a member out who wanted to buy a nice boat cheap before i use it for a trade in and the dealer going to add about 1000 to the price for resale he already told me this

In Ohio Home of Checkmate Powerboats

Lizz:

I know your post states that you want an outboard Checkmate, but I have a 1986 Eluder that is beautiful! It is inboard/outboard with the original 350ci motor,and is 19.5ft long. It runs, looks like a new boat.

Back