• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Just going to leave this here.....

I hope my hunch is correct and Cooperider got the 21 and 24 Pulsare molds from Caldwell and will build a few Checkmates and save the brand !!! That 24 ft white liner in the picture is identical to the liner in my 2020 Pulsare 2400!!
I can't build Checkmate's, sorry. Only Persuaders.

Lookin good Coop, you have any built and rigged yet? Curious how your doing?
Kevin
Doing a lot of moving in this month. Once the 21 mold gets there reworking the mold will continue. But, there is also plenty of housekeeping stuff that needs done. Waiting on a estimate for roof repairs, need to wait for a warm day for that. All the fire extinguishers need replaced, since the company that last took care of them went out of business in 2002. The new company will replace them and keep them inspected for me. And I have gone from a small shop with no water or restrooms, to one with 4 restrooms, but they all need renovated. This is a much bigger job than many people realize.

I for one and thrilled to see the 21 and 24 come back from the dead. Thanks for saving those molds from the landfill. Coop I wish you the very best and hope there is an investor out there that will be able to help you start cranking these things out.

I for one and thrilled to see the 21 and 24 come back from the dead. Thanks for saving those molds from the landfill. Coop I wish you the very best and hope there is an investor out there that will be able to help you start cranking these things out.
Right now I would welcome an enthusiastic investor, to help speed things up.
I have learned first hand, if this was easy, everyone would do it. But I got this, no matter what or how long.
Thanks for the encouragement, it helps to hear that. And it means a lot to me.

Back