• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

looking for a 13'

Welcome to the board Chuck!

Best of luck finding a Checkmate!
thumb.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Hello All, I am also looking for a smaller Checkmate. I am somewhat new in the boat and was wondering what were any specifications of any small boat Checkmate had. Please help me...

Thank You
icon_eek.gif

Checkmates may not be the fassted boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Chuck and Chris:
I got an e-mail from a guy last night you may be interested in. It's bigger than a Playmate, but may be very affordable. He's got a MX-15 for sale, new floor new carpet new transom. Needs buffing and seat fixin'. He says he has a new set if wanted. Has a 150 hp inline 6 that was rebuilt in 1999. will sell together or separate. He's located in Sycamore Ill. Trailer has new tires, wireing, lights. Name is Trey Carter, his e-mail is: tdogcarter@gate.net

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

Thanks JW...
thumb.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

To Whom It May Concern;

A alternate alternative is the F-13, it is basically a Checkmate Replica and is one he!! of a boat, right JW!? I am trying to now find one up here in Canada. Our lucky dog, JW, has found 3 of them and is looking to buy one for 3k without a motor. Pretty luck arn't ya!
sick.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

F18.jpg

Have you seen all the pics JW? They are at F-13 Boat Pics Can't wait to see yous...

Yep, checked them all out. My hold off on the Playmate/F-13 depending on what I get from Bill and Kip in the mail this week........
sssh.gif

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

How many boats do you have on the go???
icon_biggrin.gif
F-13, that new one your getting information on..., your Pulsare. Man you are a busy boy...
sssh.gif

Back