• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Mercury 450 HP

If you are still looking for a pair of 400r's, a guy named Todd Lamb here in Ohio has a pair for sale. They are brand new still in the crate and I think he is asking $60K. That's 800hp for less than a new 450R!!! :rof:

Thanks for the info, my friend is looking to buy used but I’ll give him this option as well, he also saw prices on Jaco which are a bit cheaper.

Looks like a killer motah.

Can you finance them over 25 years?

-Chris
Dude it’s a $60,000 boat, not a $6,000,000 boat. If you seriously can only afford a $60,000 boat if its financed for more than 35 years then you can’t even afford to buy a canoe, let alone a low end speed boat.

Dude it’s a $60,000 boat, not a $6,000,000 boat. If you seriously can only afford a $60,000 boat if its financed for more than 35 years then you can’t even afford to buy a canoe, let alone a low end speed boat.
No, its a 60k outboard, you still have to buy the boat. Also, maybe you aren't familiar with sarcasm?

Back