• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Mercury Verado 275

JUPITER PULSARE

Super clean low hour Verado 275!! 90% of the hours are less than 4000rpm!! The only reason for the sale is to upgrade to maybe a 400R!
$7995

Attachments

• 2400 port.jpg
    2400 port.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 75
  • Pulsare 2400 Verado 275.jpg
    Pulsare 2400 Verado 275.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 67
  • verado readout.jpg
    verado readout.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 65
how funny is it that we spend so much time on rigging, set up, etc doing all we can to squeeze the last mile an hour out of a hull and we hardly run them maxed out. i have a 300X that has pretty much the same hour/rpm ratios. if you think back to before we had ddt's tell us how much run time/rpm's we have on our motors we would have all sworn that we had a lot more high rpm hours :)

Jup, you must have gotten a good bonus! Congrats-:thumb:

Shannon..I said "maybe a 400R"! lol It all depends on $$ and how business is...I do have a couple of other motors I'm looking at. A Verado 300 with low hours and extended warranty and a 350Sci with low hours and some mods....

Shannon..I said "maybe a 400R"! lol It all depends on $$ and how business is...I do have a couple of other motors I'm looking at. A Verado 300 with low hours and extended warranty and a 350Sci with low hours and some mods....

Definitely staying four stroke? The V-Rods are hugely popular with the Walleye guys up here...very reliable engine.

Back