• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Boat Phase 1

Yeah, didnt really work for me. I did see a little pic, I should go grab my wifes bedroom glasses, then I would be able to see it. What did you get??

Still having trouble figuring out what is going on. I once had an asian girl on the internets that liked it upside down and inside out. I think thats what we have here. Saving for a Russian.

I got the same picture somewhere on my computer....the number on the mold is 2400 though. :D

I wish you were doing it in orange or yellow, only cause I am dying to see one like that.

Congrats, it is amazing how fast they will knock it out for you. It will be ready before you know it.

I wish mine said 2400:brickwall: More room, better ride, slightly better looks. But on the other side of the coin,the 2000 has cheaper payment, lighter to tow, less space to store, burn less $4per ga. gas, oh, and run faster with less horse power. Lets see, my #1 reason for buying a Cmate, SPEED!:D:rof:

More pic's coming tomorrow. By the way Kurt, I started to do yellow and lime green like the skittles boat but with these graphic's. My wife is still pissed cause they don't have teal.

Still having trouble figuring out what is going on. I once had an asian girl on the internets that liked it upside down and inside out. I think thats what we have here. Saving for a Russian.

Hey Nerd, I offend wondered. After doing it with an Asian,

Do you get horny again in an hour?

Congrads on the Boat, working thru all the nay-sayers and making it happen! :thumb:

Latest Pic

Last pic of the week. Kip said all the hull paint is done. It goes to lamination monday.

Attachments

• DSC_7241.JPG
    DSC_7241.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: SCT
Back