• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New Member from Canada w/first Checkmate

GC_GQ

Hey there everybody, jut bought my first Checkmate, a 1991 Enticer and I'm right in Toronto.

Would post a pic but below it says the posting rules is no attachments.

Welcome to the forum.

You can always post a picture using a free picture hosting site.

There are instructions on how to do that in the Help Forum.

-Chris

Bring yourself down to Keuka Lake NY

We are still planning a 2020 13-June Checkmate get together on Keuka lake if we can. Lots of hotels as well as NYS Campground at the Northwest end of the lake.

Lots of Checkmates and great people.

2020 muskoka checkmate rally

There is also a checkmate rally on lake muskoka , Date has not been finalized yet. We can easily practice social distancing

The muskoka run would be great. Who knows maybe it overlaps with one of the couple weekends/weeks that we've rented a cottage up there this summer

Muskoka

Merci!

And even it doesn't overlap, excuse for me and my wife to drive up and get out on the boat.

Hopefully and 16/17 ft can handle the rally...

Back