• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

NYC - Harlem and East Rivers

Awesome!!! That's the Circle Line trip I want to take. :thumb:
More fun when you're the one doing the driving and you blow past the Circle Line with everybody on deck looking and you know what they're thinking.
Much smoother ride though on the Circle Line.

Is there a part 2 ? I was hoping to see the Brooklyn bridge, SS seaport, and the big girl with the torch.

Just watched the whole thing. Kool video guy's. THe only thing missing was me and my persuader and about a dozen or so more. Hell, We could of had or own poker run. Or Ghetto Run. Yeah Thats it. :surf:
What were the average speeds you guys were able to get comming down the east river? Looks like you guys were cooking. The boats sound great. Wish I could of made this one. Next time baby!:cool:

Is there a part 2 ? I was hoping to see the Brooklyn bridge, SS seaport, and the big girl with the torch.

Unfortunately the GoPro was low on charge after that, so I left it off for the last part. We were also getting slammed for that last run to the harbor.

I just checked what I had from the first section and it didn't have the Lady herself (had just gone by her when I turned it on). It certainly wasn't planing speed either`!
I'll do better next time - honest!

We were probably running about 40-45mph in the video on the East river.

Last edited:
Back