• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

revised poll for checkmate gathering

where to have checkmate gathering 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would prefer to keep it one color to keep it simple, less chances for mistakes. I would lean more towards the gray family of colors, not a big fan of black shirts... they are too hot out in the sun:yell:

The gray family is good with me. Don't get me wrong i'm cool with what ever you do. Thank you for the time and thought.
lol pic gone!

Last edited:
I'm all ears for any and all suggestions. I want everyone to be happy with what they get, so anyone with a thought, please speak up...

Nice shirt keith! I'm going to have one of those made up for you:cheers:

I would say Black first choice grey second, also, my pref. I'm ok with one color. Keep it simple Ram.

Keith take that pic of the guy in the grey shirt down,,,,,,,,,,,Pleeaase!!!!! LOL

Whew, I lost track of this thread and few others between laptop issues and the darn server upgrades. :brickwall:

Lovin' the 2nd shirt design.

As far as I know, we're in for the gathering. I will launch somewhere about 30 mins south of where I live... maybe 45 and head on over.

Have to go back and do some reading to see if I missed anything. :eyecrazy:

I need everyone and anyone that wants a shirt to PM or post it up here, their sizes needed, quantities and what color they want. I'm going to do black and white.

Once I have the numbers finalized and place the order, I'll PM everyone their total cost and an address to send $. Anyone that will not be attending the Chesapeake Bash and would like a shirt, I will need an address to ship it to. If you will be attending and want to wait until the event, please let me know and I will package it separate with your name on it and bring it with me.

Thanks - Spencer

anybody having any luck with lodging down in md. i am trying to find a place to stay and not having much luck. either they are sold out that weekend or no parking for the boat at night. i am looking around kent narrows or rock hall and not having much luck. north point marina has rooms open but no parking for boat and trailer.

RAM, I looked into most of them and most don't have vacancy or a place to park the boat and truck. I found north point has rooms still available but no where to park at night. The other thing is a lot of ramps don't allow overnight parking.

RAM, I looked into most of them and most don't have vacancy or a place to park the boat and truck. I found north point has rooms still available but no where to park at night. The other thing is a lot of ramps don't allow overnight parking.

Did you find a place to keep the boat in the water, or are you going to keep it on the trailer? If you're keeping it in the water, maybe someone local knows of a place to keep the trailer.

The last link I posted up was for a boat charter from the company I'm using. They have the 33 sea ray listed for $1200 for three days, but they will likely knock 20% off up front. Might end up less then a hotel... they tow vehicle and trailer will be behind a gated area while you are out.

I'm off tommorow, if I get a chance I'll look some for you. See if I can find anything.

Ram you might want to post that list on the newest thread. We have to many threads going. lol

I just thought of something... If you are going to leave your boat in the water, I have a buddy that has a place in Rock Hall and would likely let you store your trailer there. If you are interested, PM me.

I am probably going to pull the boat in and out every night. Keith if I was staying on the boat I would put in with you and run down. Just not sure what my fourth guy is doing and dont want to sleep four guys on the boat.

Back