• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

rubber floor?

I'm on the road right now, but I found a site that sells marine pirelli flooring in large sheet/pieces and in many, many colors. They had a great RED. I'm going to do this in the Starliner with snap in carpet. I had that in my 06 Pulsare and it was the shizz-net. So easy to clean, but not slippery at all. However, I will say from a comfort standpoint, it's hard to beat the plush carpet feel. Still going with the rubber. When I get home I'll post up some links to some of the sites I found.

Hey guys i forgot to mention that i will be bidding on a 3/4 to almost full roll at the P.Q. auction tomorrow which is Grey in color along with fabric , core , yard arms , carts , vaccum pump , ect , ect ...............

All you do to use is.

Make sure everything is sanded and cleaned up
Wipe down with acetone
apply 3 coats of contact cement to both surfaces and let dry between coats
Only do enough for one sheet at a time
where ever you have to make tight turns or anything like that Heat the Hydro turf up with a heat gun and it will mold really easy.
Tap it with a rubber mallet so the glue bonds to it self
Then you have to decide what kind of joints you want. You can butt them or leave a gap.
Like if you was using Black hydro turf you can leave a gap and put Black 5200 in the gap just tape the sides of the hydro turf that way you can pull the 5200 smooth then leave it for about 2 days so it drys well then pull the tape.
It looks real trick when done but you must take your time and think about it before you do it.

The black dosent get hot on your feet.
I would stay away from the white its stains very easy and the sun eats it so it wont last very long.

Back