• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

***SOLD***1993 Persuader 219 - 502ci - $6500

Overspray

With the birth of our second child, wifey is making me sell our boat... to go bigger of course. So it has to go.

1993 Persuader
502ci Mercrusier
Bravo One spinning a 23p 3 blade stiletto prop

single axle C-Hawk trailer goes with.

She needs some love (gimbal ring is worn, prop shaft is twisted, rear sun pad needs reupholstered)

Willing to let her go just to move on. $6500 Obo

Located in Washington, MI

Will add pictures later

Last edited:
Thanks! We're very excited to have him. Just took a deposit today on the boat. Mods, could you delete this thread please?

Thanks!

I saw one pop up on Facebook today too, I wondered if it was this one. Looks like it is!! The ad says its "Too fast for the wife", lol

I just saw that, he already deleted it. He told me a story that he had a fast, small boat that almost rolled and killed them. So he stepped up to a 30? Foot Baja and wanted my 502 for that boat. I told him this one was fast and will do the same thing. Apparently he didn't listen haha

Gotta love it, different phone number too. People are just playing the flip game, and it's not nearly as nice as that ad states.

Back