• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Starflite Interior

sicknick12

Hey, has anyone tried getting new interior from Checkmate lately? I just called and got a price for $3200... I bought these back a few years ago for an old Starflite I had and it was $1800. I really wanted the new plastic material for the seats, My back seats are broken. They still want only $900 for the skins. What do you guys think? Im kinda thinking just get the skins and getting foam someplace and seeing where I could get that plastic from. Anyone have any experience with this? and idea where I could get foam and that plastic from? Thanks

You have to get commercial grade foam from Foam Warehouse or Foam Factory on line. If you go down to the fabric store and buy heavy duty foam it won't work. Heavy duty will just flatten out when sat on. Trust me I know. Best of luck

Back