• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Sub and stereo install on the Predictor!

As to the seats lol I have no idea why the silicone was on there I just noticed that when I tore the seat up it is def poorly mounted . I was hoping to have enough wood left to add some to the seats to set it in proper.

And yes I DEF NEEDED A JIG SAW LOL

idk much about the baffle u speak of- we will just have to wait and see about how much bass I get out of them I'm hoping for a little plus the sub under the bow should be like a bandpass! Should know this weekend I'll follow up with pics for sure

okay so ive been thinking about setting my batteries up like this.. 1000ca battery in rear to just crank and run the boat. then wire up a deep cycle totally separate until i can get a switch.. but where should i put my deep cycle. I had been thinking about putting it up under the bow until i was just doing some reading and now im thinking of putting it in the back opposite side of my cranking battery..... i have the room and it would be easy but i already have so much trouble plaining out esp with a loaded boat..... any thoughts??? :eyecrazy:

not to be an azz, but its a boat= money. Get the switch put them both in the back on either side. and get a pontiac transam motor that will help with getting the bird on plane. ok that last part was a joke.:thumb:

As to the seats lol I have no idea why the silicone was on there I just noticed that when I tore the seat up it is def poorly mounted . I was hoping to have enough wood left to add some to the seats to set it in proper.

And yes I DEF NEEDED A JIG SAW LOL

idk much about the baffle u speak of- we will just have to wait and see about how much bass I get out of them I'm hoping for a little plus the sub under the bow should be like a bandpass! Should know this weekend I'll follow up with pics for sure

Here are the baffles.... $7.99 at crutchfield
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_237XT65/XTC-6-1-2-Speaker-Baffles-3-1-4-depth.html?tp=2809
x237xt65.jpeg

I have used them before, quick way to create cubic space for proper speaker function, and also a great way to protect your stuff from the elements.

Those baffles look really cool and are cheap! I'm going to see how they sound without but will def prob get those like you say to keep clear of the elements. Thanks-

Still on the battery issue I'm going to def get a switch. Just have not decided about where to put the battery- any predictor guys out there with both batteries in the back?

Back