• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Wanted, looking for 2400 closed deck Pulsare

Wanted, looking for 2400 closed deck Pulsare
How fast do you want to find one? I have a friends 2400BRX listed for $68,500 and that is somewhat negotiable and it is a 2020 with a 300R and less than 10 hours on it. I own a 2020 liner equipped 2400 long deck with a 300R that has gone 75 mph on GPS and might do a bit more with a different prop. However, right now I plan to keep it about 2 more years.

How fast do you want to find one? I have a friends 2400BRX listed for $68,500 and that is somewhat negotiable and it is a 2020 with a 300R and less than 10 hours on it. I own a 2020 liner equipped 2400 long deck with a 300R that has gone 75 mph on GPS and might do a bit more with a different prop. However, right now I plan to keep it about 2 more years.
Hi Glen, Send me some pictures and info of your closed deck Checkmate and i will look it over. No rush to buy but need to see what is available

at this time. Thanks

Back