• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

What Decade is Your Checkmate From ?

Thought i mite be interesting to see how the membership breaks down as far as what decade everybody

• Total voters
87 starflite repowered

200 looper w/hydrofoil (really helps starting off and turning the best improvement for the money)

new seats , jack plate , carpet , gauges , steering , throttle/shifting control , ski pylon just need to repaint a 200 H.O. e-tec wouldn't hurt either !!!

1985 checkmate enticer w/ 150 pro v yammy! with mods and still in process of rebuilding interior. What paint do you all recommend i want to paint it jet black and what would i be looking to pay for it all?

85 Enchanter-Haveing a hydrolic and duel cables along with other nice touches installed this week. hopeing to hit 75MPH

Also have a 1995 26' Persueder that I love as if were my son

Nice ride Reality, I bet she screams with the 500 motor! We just bought our 1996 25' Convincor last fall. Can't wait to get it in the water and blast!

1977 Trimate III

Just hung a 2.4 200 Merc on it with a CMC hydro jack plate.

Runs great and has a small wake for skiing too.

Back