• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

What Model is my Checkmate???

Dsmith8504

Hey there from Western New York on the shores of Lake Erie where Sunset Bay is my home Port. I've been a forum member for 8 years but never posted. I purchased my 1988 17' Checkmate with a 135hp ob yamaha from my good friend about 8 years ago and have never been able to be certain what the exact model is. I will attach a picture soon and wondered if there was anyway to research the HIN? CHK36640K788 It's a fantastic boat and a thrill to run most of the time on Lake Erie. Any info would be awesome and appreciated!

I always liked that look. I had a 16 sportfire, 21 Starliner and now a 25 sfx...The Spectra was always hard to find, but such a nice looking boat

Back