• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Where are you from?

Hi Everyone.. I am kinda new at this and just bought my first Checkmate last June. I didnt realize what I was getting into when I did, LOL!... But I love it and love the boat.. Its a 2000 ZT280 with an original 100 hrs on it with a 502 mag..... I live in Wyoming at high altitude and have a mirage 23 with just barely 4600RPM top speed of 66MPH... Just bought a 22P Bravo 1... I have been recommended to move to this prop for the RPM difference and the all around performance... Anyone have any other thoughts??

Hlrich24 please use this thread: http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26034

New fish!

Hi y'all, I'm Fred from Tyler Texas and I have a 16 ft 1988 Checkmate. I have no idea what model it is, it's yellow and its fast!! How do I put a picture?

welcome from Waco! the easiest way to post pictures is to upload them to photobucket (or like site) and paste the IMG link into the reply

where are you from

Rochester,New York here--I think I already replied but I don't see me listed--1 more for the tally Checkmates owned--1985 Diplomat,1991 Exciter GT,
currently "refreshing" a 1990 Vision 221,454bbc/500+ hp

I do not think I have posted on this thread before but anyways. My name is Richard and and I am from the ingersoll projects in fort Greene Brooklyn. I escaped from the ghetto and fastard fast foward 35 years and now I am here in eastern Pa. Our young people take about being ghetto as if we're cool. Most have no idea what that really means unless you have lived it. Not cool at all. I know:offtopic: sorry. Should of been a preacher.

john

I know we have members from the U.S. and Canada, but I was wondering how many of the 50 States we have represented and how many of the Canadian provinces.

So state your state or province I'll add your name to the list and let's see how we do.

I am from long island ny. Just picked up a 1988 21' starflite. I had a 1986 24' enforcer bought new but let it go, needed too much work. Glad to be aboard.

Back