• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Where's Captain Morgan ?

sim

Anybody seen or heard? Can't remember the last time I saw anything about hand grenades.

Now that you mention it- it has been a long time - no hear from him?...CAP'T, WHERE R YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess would be some crazy adventure or jail as the result of some crazy adventure, but I coule be wrong.

....I was getting to the point where I could understand him.

I'd be very worried. Maybe you should consider professional help, has it gotten to the point yet where you're diving out of the bedroom window at night because the Japanese are dive bombing your house with their Messerschmidts? :cheers:

I'd be very worried. Maybe you should consider professional help, has it gotten to the point yet where you're diving out of the bedroom window at night because the Japanese are dive bombing your house with their Messerschmidts? :cheers:

An a can o franistan. And a forn i scorn in a freddie snerd. They were using Jap zero's.

Still hope he signs in again. :thumb:

Last edited:
bet he's flyin

Hopefully he is just too busy flying around in his smilemakers to bother to log in. Then we'll hear from him once he gernades an engine or two. I wish I spent more time on the water rather then thinking about it.

Back