• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1991 gtx 251

grinder

Unfortunately, It is time to sell the love of my life. New house on the way and i was wondering what you guys think my convincor is worth. It has a newly rebuilt 502 mag, bravo one and in excellent condition, with an eagle trailer with new radial tires, cockpit cover, bimini, drive shower, swim platforms, cd,stereo w/ amp and 4 6x9 speakers. Thanks in advance for your input.:sssh:026.jpg

001.jpg

013.jpg

nice, clean, classic ride...i love it, i have no idea how to price it though! good luck!

boat looks great! my guess in this economy would be mid to upper teens depending on condition. good luck with the sale!

Value?

You can't put a price on boats these days cause everyone want's to get their money back.I've seen a few here in Central Florida in above average condition,for 10 to 25k.I would think you can start high and work your way down,if nessesary.Fix any small things that are little problems before you scare a good customer away.I've seen nice boats that needed very little,but when you spend 15k,you don't want to do any work!That's just my 2cent's...Good luck,it look's nice.

The cabin is as new, has only been slept in 3 times and we have no kids so it is very clean. The sink has never been used and water bag is still in original plastic.It has never had the porta poti put in the boat. It smells like new. Cockpit is immaculate and in extremely good condition. This boat has every option available exept shore power. Also has silent choice. I will take some pics of cabin and engine this week and post.

I bought my 1990 251 with a fresh 502 and new Bravo 1, in excellent condition but probably not quite as nice as yours. Has Latham power steering, drive shower, Holley carb, Merlin intake, stainless risers, etc. Same color combo and stripes too, on an aluminum I beam trailer. I paid 13K for it 2 yrs ago after lots of looking.

Back