• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Boat names.

Shameless

Here is something a little diferent for a change. What is the name of your boat and why did you name it that?

Here is something a little diferent for a change. What is the name of your boat and why did you name it that?

This does not relate to me in particular, since I don't call my 14' boat anything. We actually call our boat Big Red, That Venus Black Beauty, and another 'Glass Boat Titanic. If I had a Pulsare, I probably would have a hard time coming up with a name. Whats your boat going to be called Bill? I bet you are getting anxious.
icon_eek.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chevy Corvette Z06
Z06
Chris E.
Checkmate Fanatic
Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
2003CorvetteZ06@addr.com

The name kind of has a sappy story, but when I almost lost Stephanie in Jan/Feb and when I was on one of my many commutes back and forth to the hospital, I was losing my radio station, so I hit the scan button and the first staiton that it came to was country staion. Shameless by Garth Brooks had just started playing. I happened to listen to the words and I thought "Shameless" had to be the name. If or when you ever listen to the words and understand what I was going through, than the true meaning of it will be clear. If you understand, you will see it was named for my wife!
thumb.gif

My boats name is gslinger, because I'm a garbage man(sanitation engineer). So I sling G for a living. Our second choice was Garbage Picked

I do not have a name on my Pulsare but I have a boat name to share. My father calls his 35' Cruisers Inc "AMNESIA II" because when he is on it he forgets about everything else.

I feel the need for speed!

I've got a couple for ya. My Scarab had "HAMMERED" painted on the sides.The Senator I had last year was known as "BLACK THUNDER".The Enforcer I have now will be known as "THE ENFORCER".
icon_cool.gif

Bill, Nice story...I like that.

Liberstor was know as PreditorII. I used to hunt down Outboards and eat them for lunch. With the hole shot that would break your kneck and the 104mph top end that was easy. The hole shot was ungoddly. So even if they had more on me on the top end, they needed a hole nother lake to catch me.

The Convincor is called My Island, Time to slow down and enjoy......

MikeW

The trimate does not have a name yet. It has been called plenty, none that I will repeat here.

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

Lmao somehow i don't think that will work. I know what you are going through, i am 15 going on 16. Had my own boat for 5 years.
thumb.gif
Keep at it!

Nope i havent had the mx since i was 10. I had a jet star junior, then a 10.5' tunnel, now my mx-13. Like the mx the most
icon_cool.gif

Back