• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Boattrader.com?

mh2508

I am thinking of listing my 2100BR in some other spots to get more viewers. Is boat trader a good one or is there better places? thanx

Put it as many places as you can. Theres tons of free spots. Just make sure to write down everywhere you do so when sold you can remove them or say sold. Just a huge pet peeve of mine to see so many ads that have sold but are still out there.

Good exposure-I have purchased from that site in the past.
I like to try craigslist 1st see if I can sell it for free locally and easily.
There are also some other free ad sites but yes all in all boat trader is good.

put on powerboat swap shop on facebook. it's a page with a ton of followers. all kinds of stuff is for sale there.

Back