• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hi C-mate god!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? I don't see him anywhere... I thought he said he left...
icon_confused.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

He's on The Dock, but not signed in. He's 'lurking'

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

Oh yeah...there he is!

sssh.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Yer always welcome here C-Mate god, sign in and post whenever you want!!
icon_wink.gif

How could he be in one thread, but not signed in on the front page??? Hi, I guess you didn't leave, yet...

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

I don't see him anymore. JW, you'd rather not know why he left, just read the ZT-240 thread. Where is Bill now too... Is this a moderator thing...

Chris, he's online looking at the threads, but not signed in. You can delete your cookies on your computer and go to checkmate-boats.com and look at all the threads without logging in, sort of 'stealth' mode. You can't post here without signing in though........

Yup...

someone else spent most of the day lurking too.

Webmaster

You wouldn't have to delete your cookies to look at the threads would you. Don't all you have to do is log out? Or do you mean signed in but not really?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris:
Yup...

someone else spent most of the day lurking too.

Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who is someone else...?

Nope, let me explain better. If you have your cookies 'turned on', you can go to this site, sign on, and then you dont have to sign on anymore. The site and your computer talk together, and recognize each other as being hooked up previously. You can post and look. If you're computer is NOT cookied, or you've deleted your cookies, you can still look at all the threads, you just can't post anything until you sign in again, and your name doesn't show up on the main page or any of the threads. You are a 'guest' until you sign in.............

Weird... How do you know he is a guest though? I get most of it but I am confused... How do you know it's him if he isn't online...

oops, forgot one thing. The moderators can 'see' Bill and C-Mate god because of the IP address that shows up.....regular members cant see the IP addys.......

Hi I said this in my zt240 post
Please wait till tonight to take my name off I want to give a final fare well to the people on here.thanks

plus my cookies are on I just did not pick the click here tap under the sign on,That logs you in when you come here.Look at the sign on you have to click the box.

Plus you have no way of telling if its me looking or not if Iam not signed in you just guess by looking at how many gust are online,theres 31 now who are they.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JW:
oops, forgot one thing. The moderators can 'see' Bill and C-Mate god because of the IP address that shows up.....regular members cant see the IP addys.......

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The name is bond JW Bond.
icon_biggrin.gif

Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back