• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hi C-mate god!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won't delete you. You'll just not post... So you're saying you see their IP address. But if you see it, how do you know it's them? Does it automatically match the # with the name when they joined...

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

C-Mate god, your IP address is solid (doesn't change like some) so we can see whenever you are online here even when not signed in..........

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CHECKMATE GOD:
ok that makes since<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sense...

How does Bond, Z06 Bond... Lol...

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JW:
C-Mate god, your IP address is solid (doesn't change like some) so we can see whenever you are online here even when not signed in..........

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So I guess it matches the IP address with the same? Thats pretty cool. Chris, I want to become a moderator... For many reasons...

Yes Z06, the IP address is easy to match up with a name when it isn't dynamic. CMG's IP addy isn't dynamic. So when you see his IP addy on the site, it's basically the same as seeing his 'handle'

That's Bond, JW Bond.
icon_biggrin.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

But does it tell you that this # is related to his name here? Or do you just know it's him???

Z, you have to be a Checkmate owner to be a moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumb.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JW:
Z, you have to be a Checkmate owner to be a moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumb.gif

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>And the price of admission is $15,500 US.
icon_biggrin.gif

Webmaster

I am looking around for a boat right now... I'd be willing to pay 15 500 to become a moderator, just as long as I get to have a 95 Pulsare... LOL...
icon_biggrin.gif

Come on, I've made around 575, while your at 315 or so... Look at the numbers...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chevy Corvette Z06:
I am looking around for a boat right now... I'd be willing to pay 15 500 to become a moderator, just as long as I get to have a 95 Pulsare... LOL...
icon_biggrin.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Can anyone say Paypal?

Webmaster

I don't think I'd pay 15 USD, 20 something CAD over the internet. Whats wrong with me becoming a moderator? I don't see anything...

Z06, it's the quality, not the quantity that counts!!!!!!!!!

Even though Paypal is good... JW, how do you want me to pay for the boat? Cash? LOL

Very true. Your boat is awesome, I still think the price is too low, but I agree with what you think...

icon_biggrin.gif

Just a while ago tonight I changed it to a REAL ad. I haven't put it on scream and fly yet.....or trader online.

What made you decide to sell it for real? What do you mean real? How? Chris-Z06=MODERATOR!!!

Found It... Sweet......

Chris-Z06=MODERATOR!!!

I modified my 'Is this boat for sale' thread to make it for real. I have a few ideas about what I'm going to replace it with. I live on a lake, so I can have several boats at once......
icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back