• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

My latest project. 13ft Paradise/Playmate copy

AWESOME!!!!! Boat, and I was told I was CRAZY for putting a 1979 115 Merc on a 13.5 / 14ft 1968 G.W.Invader..., I would have never thought of putting a 225 on it WOW ~ drools~ that looks like a great toy.. ;)

WILDMAN,these small boats are really fun!!!!! I also along with my 251 check have a 12' hydrostream x-stream with a 50hp. johnson on it, it runs about 48-50mph, but ive never messed with props or motor height. COOL BOAT

It's now for sale with the 60 Merc on it. No, it ain't cheap! $12,000, but I have about $5000 more than that in it.

Got boat back today!!!!!!!
picked up boat last night now going into garage for stainless prop and the checkmate trim tabs install.
boat tech who water tested it came back to shop wide eyed and sputtering the boat was sick fast and heard he talked about it all day. Don't that just make ya horny:banana: they work on all sorts of fast boats too they had a 25' BAHA there also (dont know stats)but mine left the impression SWEET thanks all who helped out much thanks and will never beable to repay Viper1 THANKS pics shortly have a few from after put together after paint http://photobucket.com/album/chrisMX-15 will do video of maiden voyage. fly by. got to got ge decals and register her have a great day all

Back