• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pulled the trigger!

Congrats, Nice looking boat. You'll love it.

Now to the ball busting,
Is it Big Red approved? Did you get the ok from Ross? Was there a poll to see if enough poeple liked it?
You say your gonna lighten up the tail, You mean your gonna loose a motor and run just as fast!
Oh and 159 gals = 954 lbs Ouch, might want to keep it on empty if you want to beat Nick!
And purple is only a shade more then pink!!

LOL Really though nice boat. I like it.

Congrats, Nice looking boat. You'll love it.

Now to the ball busting,
Is it Big Red approved? Did you get the ok from Ross? Was there a poll to see if enough poeple liked it?
You say your gonna lighten up the tail, You mean your gonna loose a motor and run just as fast!
Oh and 159 gals = 954 lbs Ouch, might want to keep it on empty if you want to beat Nick!
And purple is only a shade more then pink!!

LOL Really though nice boat. I like it.
Nah, purple is a shade of blue.....Pink is the favorite color of douche bags all over the US wearing "popped collars".
Red will not approve as he don't like twins.
Ross is pissed as he is going to have one big and long azz boat to wash.
1 reliable or cost effective motor would not push this boat, period! :D

My truck holds 200 gallons and I can drain that in one sitting :p
That's because your always hammering down!! Go, go speed racer :lol:

:offtopic:LOL, That was good.
Although I know your not calling my a douche cause I don't pop my collar but you should be careful cause others might mistake it from a guy that drives a yellow fiero. They often look like this!:banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
So do you have to import the boat to the US or is he exporting it :confused:

Curious how that works, I import stuff to Canada all the time as a buyer but how does it work if your taking something accross and not coming back with it?

Edit: priceless keith but I hope you didn't download that pic off your camera :poke:

Keith, take that gay azz sh1t off my thread :pissed:

So do you have to import the boat to the US or is he exporting it :confused:

Curious how that works, I import stuff to Canada all the time as a buyer but how does it work if your taking something accross and not coming back with it?

Edit: priceless keith but I hope you didn't download that pic off your camera :poke:
His shipper is bringing it back to the states.
If it is built in the US, there is no tax coming back to the states.
If this was a Canadian built boat, I would have to pay tax on it before entering into the states

Very nice YF best of luck with it. I'm thinking you will miss the "sports car feel" of a small boat but I know your back will love the new ride. Beautiful boat.

Way To Go Brian

When you step up you really step Up. What a Beautiful Checkmate, that thing has so much room you'll be able to make off-shore midnite runs.
Good Luck with Er you deserve it.

:offtopic:LOL, That was good.
Although I know your not calling my a douche cause I don't pop my collar but you should be careful cause others might mistake it from a guy that drives a yellow fiero. They often look like this!:banana:

Looks like i wasn't the only one drinkin last night! I'm not repostin that pic dude that's just sick and wrong:irked:

YF, so how are you lightening the ass? Aluminum blocks, heads, intake and headers?

Congrats Buddy! That is a whole lotta bow in front of that windshield! I like it! Plus, there is a lot of stabbin cabin to chase women around in! I can't wait until Ross gets to wash it for ya! Hopefully that one won't be too big where he can wash mine on the same day........

It is OK....I plan to take my porta-pooper out when Nick is around too......One never knows with him.....

Congrats Buddy! That is a whole lotta bow in front of that windshield! I like it! Plus, there is a lot of stabbin cabin to chase women around in! I can't wait until Ross gets to wash it for ya! Hopefully that one won't be too big where he can wash mine on the same day........

It is OK....I plan to take my porta-pooper out when Nick is around too......One never knows with him.....

your sh*t has to run and stay runnin' before you worry about runnin' with me:poke:;)

Back