• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Donations

I'd like to send out some more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank one of our newer members "JCS" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks JCS! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank "axel195" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription for another year. :thumb:

Thanks axel! :)

Thirdly,

I'd like to thank long time member "ballardnboyz" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subcription once again. :thumb:

Thanks ballard! :)

Fourthly,

I'd like to thank long time member and very long time member "bdusted440" who has been kind enough to send in an additional donation and extend out his supporter's subscription. :thumb:

Thanks BD! :)

Thanks once again everyone for the VERY kind support, it is VERY much appreciated! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out some more thank-you's. :thumb:

Firstly,

I'd like to thank long time member and VERY long time supporter, "ynnad" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again.

Thanks ynnad! I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another long time member and VERY long time supporter "cmpulse170" who also has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks cm! Your VERY kind and continuing support is also VERY much appreciated. :)

Thirdly,

I'd like to thank "muskoka" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group!

Welcome to the supporter's group muskoka! I appreciate your kind support! :)

Thanks again Gang! :cheers:

-Chris

I'd like to send out some more thank-you's!

Firstly,

I'd like to thank "Blue Mist '97" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks Blue! I appreciate your VERY kind support! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank long time member and long time supporter "sim" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again.

Thanks sim! I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :)

Thirdly,

I'd like to thank a VERY long time member and multi-time supporter "Jupiter Pulsare" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again.

Thanks Jup! I appreciate your kind support and participation over the past many years! :)

Fourthly,

I'd like to thank LONG time member and LONG time supporter "hotdaddy27" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again.

Thanks hd! I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support over the past many years! :)

Thanks again Gang! :thumb:

-Chris

Fourthly,

I'd like to thank LONG time member and LONG time supporter "hotdaddy27" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again.

Thanks hd! I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support over the past many years! :)

-Chris

Seems like just yesterday I was sitting on my couch in the dead of winter patiently waiting for my recently ordered Checkmate to arrive from the factory. I was surfing the web on my laptop thinking, "this is a pretty cool site, I think I will support it." Years later, I am still here.:surf:

Thanks for keeping it going Chris.

HD

Seems like just yesterday I was sitting on my couch in the dead of winter patiently waiting for my recently ordered Checkmate to arrive from the factory. I was surfing the web on my laptop thinking, "this is a pretty cool site, I think I will support it." Years later, I am still here.:surf:

Thanks for keeping it going Chris.

HD
Thanks hd - I appreciate your kind comments and very kind support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to multi-time supporter "sclemons" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks sclemons!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

-Chris

I would like to send out some more thank-you's. :thumb:

Firstly,

I'd like to thank "Super-Moderator" and "Super-Supporter" extraordinaire JW, for his kind support!

JW along with Gus has been here helping out since day one and for that, all of us owe him a GREAT deal of thanks!

Thanks JW for your dedication and for your donation once again! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank long time member and long time supporter "Bruce" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again!

Thanks Bruce!

I VERY much appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support of the community! :)

Thirdly,

I'd like to thank another long time member here on the forums "SippyRat" who just join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks SippyRat!

I appreciate your kind support and participation on the forums! :)

Thanks again Gang! :cheers:

-Chris

Reactions: JW
I'd like to send out some more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank very long time member "aaron" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group.

Thanks aaron!

I appreciate your VERY kind support and participation in the community over that past numerous years! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank "Comfort Travel" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group!

Thanks CT!

I also appreciate your VERY kind support! :)

Thirdly,

I'd like to thank a VERY LONG time member and equally LONG time supporter "Redboat" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription for the umpteenth time! :thumb:

Thanks Redboat!

I appreciate your VERY kind support as well as your participation in the community since right back to 2004! :cheers:

Fourthly,

I'd like to thank a brand new member "Check185" who joined up and joined the supporter's group too! :thumb:

Welcome aboard Check185, that's quite an entrance!

I appreciate your kind support of the community! :)

Thanks again everyone, once again, I appreciate your kind support and contributions to the community. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple of thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank "nathan" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks nathan!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank long time member and VERY long time member "Sam I am", who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again.

Thanks Sam I am!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing suppport! :thumb:

Thanks again Gang. :)

-Chris

I would like to send out a couple of more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank one of our newest members "caliburn" who is also now one of newest supporters. :)

Thanks caliburn!

Welcome to the community and welcome to the supporter's group. We appreciate your support.

Secondly,

I'd like to thank "jordan705", who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks jordan!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support, it is very much appreciated. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a thank you to long time member and VERY long time supporter "Magnum Thunder" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again!

Thanks Magnum! :)

I VERY much appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support of the community over these many years. :thumb:

-Chris

Hey Gang,

Unfortunately, I got drastically behind with the donation thank you thread - sorry about that.

Long story short, I was really busy, I was having trouble updating the Wiki thank you page as it needed the software updated and couldn't seem to find time to get the software updated and caught up. With more time over the winter, I'm happy to report the Wiki's software has now been updated, and I've also now got the Wiki's supporter's thank you page all updated as well.

So I'd like to thank numerous members who have donated over the last bit for their VERY kind support. :)

For March 2012....
Thank you to; jordan705, caliburn, pony3xp, W Vaughan, 88Starflite, Melvin & happy....

For April 2012....
Thank you to; john lamon, jazzy, smit401

For May 2012....
Thank you to; knarloid, Steve S, tburn

For June 2012....
Thank you to; claupie, DJD, ross, DropTop5.0

For July 2012....
Thank you to; 81 enchanter, 93 Pulse, redstrat, srtoutlaw, 89 convincor, caddman

For August 2012....
Thank you to; renegade, illMATTic, brian769, bravo 1, Jackhammer61

For September 2012....
Thank you to; Will30, RONX, CHECKMATE ZT 280, easyrider61

For October 2012....
Thank you to; gakambac, karzrus, orangecrush, Tomb, Kurster

For November 2012....
Thank you to; Great East Predictor, skynet, rcamp, boatman4021, ynnad, Ramifications

For December 2012....
Thank you to; cmpulse170, hotdaddy27

Thank you everyone once again for your VERY kind support! :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out two thank-you's....

Firstly,
I'd like to thank long time member and moderator "JW"!

Thank you JW! :)

I appreciate your VERY kind support and your efforts and dedication to the community over the past 10 plus years! :thumb:

Secondly,
I'd like to thank long time member and multiple time supporter "bigsbetter"!

Thanks "bigs"! :)

I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :thumb:

Thanks again fellas! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out two more thank-you's.... :)

Firstly,
I'd like to thank long time member "SippyRat" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription. :thumb:

Thank you "SippyRat"! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to "slingblade" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group! :thumb:

Thank you "slingblade"!

Thanks again to both of you, I appreicate your VERY kind support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to send out a big thank you go very long time member and long time supporter SCT, who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription! :thumb:

Thanks SCT, I appreicate your KIND support! :)

Secondly,

I'd like to send out another big thank you to "SCOTTS" who is also another long time member. :)

Thanks SCOTTS, I also appreciate your VERY kind support. :thumb:

-Chris

it's the least I can do. small price to pay for the many hours of entertainment and help I've received over the years. the site is a great resource. thanks Chris

it's the least I can do. small price to pay for the many hours of entertainment and help I've received over the years. the site is a great resource. thanks Chris
Thanks Sippy - I appreciate your kind comments. :)

-Chris

Back