• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Donations

I'd like to send out a couple more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank VERY long time member and supporter "ianz" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription. :thumb:

Thank you ian! I appreciate your kind support!

Secondly,

I'd like to thank "riverrat3" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group! :)

Thanks "riverrat"! I also appreciate your VERY kind support! :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to a VERY long time member and VERY long time supporter "Redboat", who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again! :thumb:

Thanks "Redboat"!

I appreciate your VERY kind support and participation in the forums over the years. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out some more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank multi-time supporter "nathan", who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks nathan! I apppreciate your VERY kind support. :)

Secondly,

I'd like to thank very long time member and very long time supporter "Sam I am", who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again! :thumb:

Thanks Sam! I appreciate your VERY kind support and VERY kind participation in the community over the years. :)

Thirdly,

I'd like to thank "Christo680" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :thumb:

Thanks Christo! I appreciate your kind support! :)

Thanks again Gang! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to long time member and long time supporter, "Jupiter Pulsare" for his kind donation. :)

Thanks Jup! :)

I appreciate your kind support and participation in the community over the years. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "Instigator" who has been kind enough to become a supporting member.

"Instigator" is a long time member here in the community going back many years :)

Thanks "Instigator"!

I appreciate your VERY kind support of the community. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to long time member and long time supporter "john lamon" who has been kind enough to renew his suppporter's subscription once again! :thumb:

Thanks John!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "Blue Mist '97" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription! :thumb:

Thanks "Blue Mist"!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to thank long time member and long time supporter "W Vaughan" who has been kind enough to renew his supporters once again. :thumb:

Thank you sir!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to another long time member "topgun" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group! :thumb:

Thanks topgun!

I appreciate your VERY kind support! :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to "pangrazi" who has been kind enough to join the supporter's group. :)

Thanks pangrazi!

I appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to "knarloid" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks knarloid!

I VERY much appreciate your kind and continuing support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to LONG time member "DJD" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks DJD!

I appreciate your VERY kind support. :)

-Chris

I'd like to send out a BIG thank you to long time member and supporter "cooperider" for his kind donation! :thumb:

Thanks coop! :)

I appreciate your VERY kind donation as well as your participation in the community! :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a big thank you to long time member and long time supporter "ross", who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again. :)

Thanks ross!

I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support of the community. :thumb:

-Chris

I'd like to send out a couple of more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank "redstrat" who has been kind enough to renew there supporter's subscription once again. :thumb:

Thanks redstrat!

Secondly,

I'd like to thank "89 convincor" who has also been kind enough to renew there supporter's subscription as well. :thumb:

Thanks to both of you!

-Chris

I'd like to send out a few more thank-you's. :)

Firstly,

I'd like to thank long time member and supporter "sclemons" who has been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again!

Thanks SC! I appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support! :thumb:

Secondly,

I'd like to thank another long time supporter "Bruce", who has also been kind enough to renew his supporter's subscription once again as well! :)

Thank you Bruce! I also appreciate your VERY kind and continuing support. :)

Thanks again Folks! :thumb:

-Chris

Back